Facebook Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Apperley Bridge Studio.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Apperley Bridge Studio and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3.There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via [http://facebook.com
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 14th January 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Record a sketch / rough demo of your song . Voice memos are fine. Include as much detail as you like, but remember the entry showing most development potential will be selected as winner.
Convert your recording into an mp3. Entries must be smaller than 20MB.
Send your recording by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
One day (up to 12 hours, start and end times to be agreed) in the studio with either Luke or Jacob, working on your song, with the aim of creating a finished mix by the end of the day.
A one minute sample of your song, along with either a short video or selection of photos will be uploaded to the Apperley Bridge Studio Facebook page to show other entrants the results.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will contact the winner to arrange a suitable date for the session.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. Apperley Bridge Studio‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
24. Apperley Bridge Studio shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
25. Apperley Bridge Studio also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.